RECIPES & MEALS
Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Courtesy of VELVEETA® and RO*TEL®
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
* 3 c. shredded cooked chicken
* 1 (10 oz.) can RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles, undrained
* 1 (10 oz.) can ROSARITA® Enchilada Sauce
* 1 (8 oz.) HUNT'S® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
* 1 c. shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
What to do:
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with PAM® cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 min. or until hot, stirring frequently.
2. Combine undrained RO*TEL®, ROSARITA® Enchilada Sauce and HUNT'S® Tomato Sauce in medium bowl; pour over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 c. cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 min. or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories: 482; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Total Carbs: 28g; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 28g; Sodium: 722mg;