RECIPES & MEALS
Hard-Cooked Egg Dippers
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
* 4 thin pretzel or crisp bread sticks
* 1/4 c. refrigerated ranch or dill dip
* bacon bits
* finely chopped carrots
* finely chopped cucumbers
What to do:
1. Cut a small x in the larger end of each egg; insert a thin bread or pretzel stick, being careful not to split the egg.
2. Serve the egg pops with your choice of dip and favorite toppers.
* "For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 146; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 191mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 6g; Sodium: 203mg;