RECIPES & MEALS
Beef Enchilada Bake
Courtesy of VELVEETA® and RO*TEL®
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 25 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. lean ground beef
* 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1-1/4 c. (8 oz.) cubed VELVEETA® (1/-in. cubes, divided)
* 6 corn tortillas (6-in.), cut in half
* 1 (10 oz.) can RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles, undrained
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in soup and 1 c. VELVEETA®.
3. Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into 8-in. square baking dish; cover with 6 tortilla halves and 1/4 c. RO*TE®L. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture, RO*TEL® and VELVEETA®; cover.
4. Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
Calories: 290; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 70mg; Total Carbs: 21g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 840mg;