RECIPES & MEALS
Crock Pot Pulled Lamb
Courtesy of American Lamb Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 8-9 Hrs.
What you need:
* 4 lb. leg of lamb or 4-6 lamb shanks
* 4-5 cloves chopped garlic
* 2 c. chicken stock
* salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Place everything in a crock pot set on low for 8-9 hrs.
2. Shred the braised lamb.
* Serve in pita (pocket) bread with tomato, cucumber and tzatziki sauce
* Serve in corn tortillas with salsa, avocado and cheese
* Add BBQ sauce and serve in a bun with coleslaw