RECIPES & MEALS
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork
Courtesy of Minute Rice
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Hrs.
What you need:
* 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
* 1 jar (10-oz.) sweet and sour sauce
* 1 can (8-oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
* 1 medium green pepper, chopped
* 2 c. MinuteŽ White Rice, uncooked
What to do:
1. Place pork in slow cooker; top with onions, broth and sweet-and-sour sauce. Cover with lid.
2. Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hrs. (or on HIGH for 4 hrs.).
3. Add pineapple, peppers and rice; mix well. Cover. Cook on LOW an additional 20 min. or until rice is tender.