RECIPES & MEALS
Salmon in Tarragon Cream Sauce with Green Bean Pilaf
Courtesy of Minute Rice
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Marinate: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 1 c. orange juice
* 1/4 c. balsamic vinaigrette dressing
* 1 tsp. dried tarragon leaves
* 1 lb. salmon fillets
* 1 c. water
* 2 c. MinuteŽ Brown Rice
* 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen green beans, thawed
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1 c. fat free sour cream
What to do:
1. Mix orange juice, dressing and tarragon in shallow baking dish with wire whisk until well blended. Add salmon fillets; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 1 hr. to marinate.
2. Remove fish from baking dish; pour marinade into small saucepan. Return fish to baking dish.
3. Bake at 450°F for 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
4. Meanwhile, bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Add rice, green beans, salt and pepper; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min.; stir. Let stand 5 min.
5. Bring marinade to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. Add sour cream; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally with wire whisk. Serve over fish and green bean pilaf.