RECIPES & MEALS
Black Bean and Rice Tostada
Courtesy of Minute Rice
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* non-stick cooking spray
* 10 flour or corn tortillas
* 1 c. Minute® White Rice, uncooked
* 1 can (15-oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can (11-oz.) corn, drained
* 1 pkg. (1.25-oz.) taco seasoning mix
* 3 c. lettuce, shredded
* 1 jar (8-oz.) taco sauce
* 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 min. or until crisp and lightly browned.
2. Meanwhile cook rice in large saucepan as directed on pkg. Add beans, corn and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Top tortillas evenly with the rice mixture, lettuce, taco sauce and cheese.