RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 1 c. ham, finely chopped
* 1 (15 oz.) pkg. ready to bake pie crusts, softened as directed on pkg.
* 1/2 c. raisins
* 8 tsp. honey mustard
* 4 tsp. onion, finely chopped
What to do:
1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove one crust from the pouch and unroll onto lightly floured work surface. Roll into 12-in. round. Cut four 5-in. circles from dough. Spread 1 tsp. mustard onto half of each round. Top with 2 Tbsp. ham, 1 Tbsp. raisins and 1/2 tsp. onion. Brush edges of dough with water. Fold each in half and press edges tightly to seal. Cut three slits into top of dough.
3. Place hampanadas on large baking sheet. Repeat. Bake 15 to 18 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
* Tip: Cut ham into cubes and chop in a food processor until pieces are very small.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 310; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 36g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 7g; Sodium: 440mg;