RECIPES & MEALS
Grilled Ham Steaks with Peach Salsa
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* 4 ham steaks, about 1/2-in. thick
* 1 c. peaches, chopped
* 1 c. grape tomatoes, cut in half
* 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar, or seasoned rice vinegar
* 1 tsp. thyme, fresh chopped
* 1 tsp. jalapeno chile, minced
What to do:
1. Combine the peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, thyme and jalapeno pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
2. Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Grill ham over hot coals, turning once, until nicely browned, about 6 to 8 min. Serve with peach salsa.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.come
Calories: 90; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 25mg; Total Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 12g; Sodium: 730mg;