RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Marinate: 4 Hrs.
What you need:
* 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1-1/2-in. thick
* 2 c. dry white wine
* 1/2 c. sliced green onions
* 4 Tbsp. fresh ginger , grated
* 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
* 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
What to do:
1. Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and refrigerate 4-24 hrs.
2. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade. Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Grill chops for 12-15 min. turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160°F.
* Oven method: Marinate chops as directed. Heat oven to 375°F. Drain chops; discard marinade. Place chops on roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, until internal temperature is 160°F, 35-40 min.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 293; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 97mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 36g; Sodium: 228mg;