RECIPES & MEALS
Fennel-Pepper Back Ribs
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 2 Hrs.
What you need:
* 1-1/2 to 2 lb. rack pork back ribs
* 2 Tbsp. black peppercorns
* 1 Tbsp. fennel seed
* 1 Tbsp. dried sage
* 1 tsp. salt
What to do:
1. In blender container or spice grinder, blend together well the pepper, fennel, sage and salt. Rub about 2 Tbsp. rub, or to taste, over all surfaces of ribs. Store any remaining rub in tightly covered jar.
2. Prepare banked fire in covered kettle-style grill. Grill ribs over indirect heat, turning a couple of times, for about 2 hrs., until meat is very tender.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit www.PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 708; Total Fat: 54g; Saturated Fat: 20g; Cholesterol: 214mg; Total Carbs: 7g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 46g; Sodium: 1350mg;