RECIPES & MEALS
Tarragon Fried Shrimp
Courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood & Aquaculture
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
* 3/4 c. tarragon vinegar
* 2 Florida eggs, beaten
* 1 c. flour
* 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1-1/2 lb. Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
* vegetable oil for deep frying
What to do:
1. Combine vinegar and eggs; beat well. Add flour, salt and pepper and stir until well blended.
2. Dip each shrimp into the batter. Drop shrimp in hot oil, 350°F, and fry for 1/2 to 1 min. or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon; drain on absorbent paper. Serve immediately.
* Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing
Calories: 540; Calories From Fat: 350; Total Fat: 40g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 243mg; Total Carbs: 16g; Protein: 27g;