RECIPES & MEALS
Potato Salad Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 25 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 12 hard-cooked eggs
* 1 c. finely diced cooked potato
* 1 c. ranch dressing
* 1/2 c. prepared mustard
* 2 Tbsp. cooked crumbled bacon
What to do:
1. Peel eggs; cut lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to small bowl. Reserve whites.
2. Mash yolks with fork. Add potato, dressing and mustard; mix well.
3. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. yolk mixture into each egg white half. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors. Garnish with bacon before serving
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 78; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 110mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 130mg;