RECIPES & MEALS
Simply Sensational Veal Chops
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 4 well trimmed veal rib or loin chops, cut 1-in. thick (approx. 8 oz. each)
* chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, thyme, chives, rosemary or oregano
What to do:
1. Grill: Place chops on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 12-14 min. for medium doneness, turning once and sprinkling with herbs after turning.
2. Broiler: To broil, place chops on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 4-in. from heat. Broil 14-16 min. for medium doneness, turning once and sprinkling with herbs after turning.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Calories: 371; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 245mg; Total Carbs: 0g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 59g; Sodium: 168mg;