RECIPES & MEALS
Wisconsin Cheese Pie
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 35 Min.
What you need:
* 2 eggs, well beaten
* 1 c. milk
* 3/4 c. flour
* 1 c. ham, chopped
* 1/2 c. (2 oz.) shredded Muenster cheese
* 1/2 c. (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
* 1/2 c. chopped black olives or mushrooms, optional
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 9-in. pie pan. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and flour; beat until smooth with a rotary beater. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into the pie pan. Top with black olives or mushrooms, if desired. Bake for 30 to 35 min. until light brown and puffy. Serve at once.