RECIPES & MEALS
Devilish Chicken and Corn on the Cob
Courtesy of www.eatchicken.com
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 3 1/2 lb. whole chicken, cut up
* 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
* 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
* 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
* 1 tsp. dried thyme
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
* 4 fresh corn on the cob, husked
* 1/4 c. dry breadcrumbs
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In medium bowl, stir together melted butter, mustard, vinegar, thyme, salt and cayenne pepper. Brush corn and chicken thoroughly with butter mixture.
2. Arrange chicken in one layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with breadcrumbs. Set corn in another baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake chicken and corn for one hour; serve hot.
* For more chicken recipes visit www.eatchicken.com
Calories: 626; Total Fat: 38g; Saturated Fat: 17g; Total Carbs: 24g; Protein: 47g;