RECIPES & MEALS
Crab Salad with Ginger Dressing
Courtesy of UK Seafish Authority
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 8 oz. white crabmeat
* 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
* 2 carrots. grated
* 1/2 cucumber, sliced
* 3 oz. button mushrooms, quartered
* 2 green onions, sliced
* 3 Tbsp. sunflower oil
* 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
* 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
* 1/2 in. piece fresh ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
What to do:
1. Arrange the lettuce on a plate.
2. In a large bowl mix the together the crabmeat, carrots, cucumber, mushrooms and spring onions.
3. To prepare the dressing: place all the ingredients into a screw-topped jar. Shake well.
4. Pour the dressing over the crab salad and mix well. Spoon onto the bed of lettuce and serve with hot bread.
Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Calories: 163; Total Fat: 16g; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 3g;