RECIPES & MEALS
Smoked Florida Mullet Spread
Courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood & Aquaculture
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 2-8 oz. pkgs. light cream cheese, softened
* 3 Tbsp. Florida lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp. grated Florida onion
* 2 Tbsp. milk
* 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
* 3 c. flaked smoked Florida mullet meat
* 3 Tbsp. chopped Florida parsley
What to do:
1. Combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, grated onion, milk and hot pepper sauce; whip until smooth and fluffy. Stir in fish and parsley. Form into a ball and sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill for 1 hr. Serve with crackers.
3 cups or 48 tablespoon-size servings
Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing
Calories: 31; Calories From Fat: 16; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Protein: 3g;