RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 8-10 Min.
What you need:
* 4 eggs
* 1/4 c. liquid such as milk, tomato juice, broth
* 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves or herb of your choice
* salt and pepper
* 1 c. fillings from favorite foods or leftovers (See Below)
* 2 tsp. butter or vegetable oil
* Make fillings from your favorite foods or from leftovers. Use a combination of meat, seafood or poultry, cheese, vegetables and cooked pasta or grains.
What to do:
1. Beat eggs, liquid, herb and salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add filling; mix well.
2. Heat butter in 6 to 8-in. nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium heat until melted. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 8 to 10 min.
3. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 5 to 10 min. Cut into wedges.
For additional Frittata options please visit incredibleegg.org
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 193; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 436mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 153mg;