RECIPES & MEALS
Tropical Fruits Fantasia
Courtesy of National Diabetes Educational Program
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 8 oz. fat free, sugar-free orange yogurt
* 5 medium strawberries, cut into halves
* 3 oz. honeydew melon, cut into slices (or 1/2 c. cut into cubes)
* 3 oz. cantaloupe melon, cut into slices (or 1/2 c. cut into cubes)
* 1 mango, peeled and seeded, cut into cubes
* 1 papaya, peeled and seeded, cut into cubes
* 3 oz. watermelon, seeded and cut into slices (or 1/2 c. cut into cubes)
* 2 oranges, seeded and cut into slices
* 1/2 c. unsweetened orange juice
What to do:
1. Add yogurt and all fruits to a bowl and carefully mix together.
2. Pour orange juice over fruit mixture.
3. Mix well and serve 1/2 c. as your dessert.
Fruit 2 3/4
Serving size is 1/2 c.
Calories: 170; Calories From Fat: 5; Total Fat: 1g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 41g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 30g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 40mg;