RECIPES & MEALS
Herb Marinated Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Chill Time: 4 Hrs.
What you need:
* 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 1 in. thick
* 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped*
* 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped*
* 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped*
* 1/2 tsp. fresh sage, chopped*
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* additional fresh herbs (optional)
* Note: If using dried herbs, reduce amounts by 1/2 to 1/3.
What to do:
1. Brush chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine oil, herbs and pepper; mix well. Rub herb mixture on both sides of chops. Arrange in a baking dish; cover and refrigerate 4 hrs. or overnight.
2. Place pork on grill, about 5 in. over slow coals. Grill 9-12 min., turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
* Serving Suggestions: Change the flavor of this basic marinade by experimenting with other combinations of herbs. Serve with grilled vegetable kabobs and pasta salad.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Blush Chablis, Chablis, White Zinfandel
Calories: 182; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 57mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 48mg;