RECIPES & MEALS
Creamy Strawberry Dip
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 1 c. (8 oz.) cream-style large or small curd cottage cheese
* 1 c. strawberry slices, divided
* 1-2 Tbsp. sugar
* 1/4 tsp. grated orange peel, optional
What to do:
1. Place the cheese, 1/2 c. of the strawberries, and sugar in a blender container. Cover and process on high until smooth.
2. Add the remaining strawberries and orange peel, cover, and process on and off just until the berries are chopped. Chill.
3. Serve as a dip for fresh fruit or over pound cake or angel food cake slices.
* Servings: 1 1/2 c.