RECIPES & MEALS
Strawberry and Mango Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Courtesy of CanolaInfo
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 1 (5 oz.) bag mixed salad greens
* 3 c. sliced strawberries
* 1 English cucumber, quartered and diced
* 1 large mango, peeled and diced
* 1 large orange, peeled, pith removed and sectioned
* 1/4 c. finely chopped fresh mint
* 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1/4 c. orange juice
* 3 Tbsp. canola oil
* 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
* salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
1. In a bowl, combine well-washed salad greens, strawberries, cucumber, mango, orange and mint. Toss lightly.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, canola oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour desired amount of dressing over top of salad and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Calories: 110; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 16g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 1g; Sodium: 5mg;