RECIPES & MEALS
Turkey Apple Meatloaf
Courtesy of B.C. Tree Fruits Limited
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 45 Min.
What you need:
* 1 pkg. instant stuffing mix, prepared and cooled
* 1 lb. ground turkey
* 1/2 c. chopped onion
* 2 apples, unpeeled, grated
* 1/3 c. rolled oats
* 1 egg
* 3 Tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
*1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a 9 x 5-in. loaf pan with cooking oil spray.
3. Press the cooled stuffing evenly into the bottom of the pan.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to loaf pan, pressing down so top of loaf is flat.
5. Bake for about 45 min. or until thermometer inserted into the center reads 175°F. Allow to rest a few minutes the turn out of pan so stuffing is on the top.
For more great fruit recipes, visit www.bctree.com
Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes.
Calories: 251; Total Fat: 11g; Total Carbs: 21g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 17g;