RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Cooking for 2
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* 1/4 c. dry breadcrumbs
* 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
* 1 Tbsp. minced fresh tarragon or 1 tsp. dried tarragon
* 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
* 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
* 1/8 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
* 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
* 1 tsp. olive oil
* 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz. each)
What to do:
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine lemon juice and oil.
2. Dip chicken in lemon juice mixture, then crumb mixture.
3. In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 min. on each side or until juices run clear.
Calories: 200; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 78mg; Total Carbs: 8g; Protein: 30g; Sodium: 279mg;