RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Cooking for 2
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz. each)
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 4 tsp. barbecue sauce
* 2 strips cooked bacon
* 1/4 c. shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* 1/2 c. chopped tomato
* 1 tsp. minced chives
What to do:
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken for 4-5 min. on each side or until juices run clear. Transfer to a baking sheet.
2. Top each with barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomato and chives.
* Nutritional values are based on 1 chicken breast half prepared with reduced-fat cheese.
Calories: 246; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 91mg; Total Carbs: 4g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 35g; Sodium: 658mg;