RECIPES & MEALS
Mango Chipotle Chicken Burrito
Courtesy of California Ripe Olives
Serve With:Servings: 4
Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 6 Min.
What you need:
* 2 Tbsp. lime juice
* 1 Tbsp. chipotle chili powder
* 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
* 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
* 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
* 1 Mango, peeled and diced
* 1 (15 oz) can low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 c. California Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
* 1/2 c. finely diced red onion
* 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
* 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
* 4 (9-inch) flour tortillas
What to do:
1. In a large bowl, combine 1 Tbsp. of lime juice with chipotle powder, garlic and 1/4 tsp. of salt. Toss chicken breast strips in mixture, cover and set aside in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, toss mangoes, black beans, California Ripe Olives, red onion, cilantro with remaining lime juice and salt and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cook marinated chicken in pan in one even layer (in batches if necessary) for 5-6 min., stirring occasionally until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Place a line of cooked chicken down the center of each tortilla. Top with approximately 3/4 c. of mango mixture. Fold ends of tortilla inward and wrap around to enclose filling.
*Serving suggestion: Serve with salsa and sour cream.