RECIPES & MEALS
Patriotic Petit Fours
Courtesy of National Watermelon Promotion Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
* 12 (1-inch} cubes of seedless watermelon
* 1 c. cream cheese frosting
* 12 red and/or blue candied almonds
* Red, white and blue star-shaped sprinkles
What to do:
1. Arrange the watermelon cubes on a serving platter.
2. Place the frosting in a Ziploc bag and trim off a bit of one bottom corner. Decoratively pipe the frosting onto each watermelon cube.
3. Place an almond at the top of the frosting on each petit four; decorate with sprinkles and serve on red, white and blue table decor