RECIPES & MEALS
Easy Mashed Potatoes
Courtesy of Every Day with Rachael Ray
Serve With:Servings: 6
Roasted or fried chicken, topped with chicken gravy.
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
* 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
* 1 1/2 c. whole milk
* 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
What to do:
1. In a soup pot, combine the potatoes, 2 tsp. salt and enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 min..
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, warm the milk over medium heat.
3. Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. Pour in the warmed milk and mash to combine. Add the butter and mash until incorporated. Season to taste.