RECIPES & MEALS
Blue Cheese Chicken Pizza Deluxe
Courtesy of California Dried Plum Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 1 c. (about 6 oz.) pitted dried plums
* 1/4 c. water
* 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic
* 1 tsp. dried rosemary
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 prebaked thin Italian bread shell (10 oz.)
* 1 c. chopped cooked chicken (about 4 oz.)
* 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese (about 3 oz.)
* 1/2 c. thinly sliced red onion
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 450ºF.
2. In food processor, process dried plums, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
3. Place bread shell on baking sheet; spread evenly with dried plum mixture. Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shell.
4. Bake in center of oven 8 to 10 min. or until heated through.
5. Cut into 8 wedges.
Cabernet Sauvignon & Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc, Merlot
Calories: 473; Total Fat: 13g; Cholesterol: 42mg; Total Carbs: 65g; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 22g; Sodium: 932mg;