RECIPES & MEALS
Beer-Grilled Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Perfect for the grill, you can substitute any type of pork chops. Serve with pasta salad and grilled vegetable kabobs.
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Marinate: 4 Hr.
What you need:
* 4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4-in. thick
* 1/4 c. soy sauce
* 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
* 2 tsp. grated ginger root
* 1 c. beer
What to do:
1. Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag. Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hrs.
2. Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill.
3. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade; place on grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill 8-9 min., turning once, or until thermometer inserted reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Calories: 134; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 57mg; Total Carbs: 3g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 23g; Sodium: 305mg;