RECIPES & MEALS
Flag-Waving Peanut Butter Cookies
Courtesy of National Peanut Board
Serve With:Servings: 24
Cold glass of milk or hot cocoa
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* 1/2 c. butter, softened
* 1 c. smooth peanut butter
* 1/2 c. granulated sugar
* 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
* 1/2 tsp. vanilla
* 1 egg
* 1 1/2 c. flour
* 3/4 tsp. baking soda
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 1/4 tsp. salt
What to do:
1. Combine first six ingredients. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Stir the dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture. Blend thoroughly.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls and place about 2 in. apart on a baking sheet. Flatten with fork tines.
4. Bake at 350°F for 10 min. or until lightly browned.
*Recipe courtesy of the National Peanut Board For more delicious recipes, please visit www.nationalpeanutboard.org
Calories: 260; Total Fat: 11g; Total Carbs: 25g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 7g; Sodium: 113mg;