RECIPES & MEALS
Grilled Monkfish with Sweet Chili Glaze
Courtesy of UK Seafish Authority
Serve With:Servings: 2
Serve with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* 2 - 6 oz. monkfish tail, skinned (fresh or defrosted)
* 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
* 2 tsp. soy sauce
* zest and juice of 1 lime
* 1/4 tsp. allspice berries, crushed
* 4 Tbsp. light brown sugar
What to do:
1. Preheat the grill. In a small bowl, stir chili, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, allspice and sugar together.
2. Grill the fish for about 3 min. Turn over and grill for 4 min. Spoon chili mix over fish. Return to the grill for 2-3 min. more.
Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Pouilly-Fuissé
Calories: 248; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 43mg; Total Carbs: 33g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 26g; Sodium: 384mg;