RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Min.
What you need:
* 12 slices crispy cooked bacon
* 4 c. shredded Romaine
* 16 sun dried tomato halves
* 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
* 4 Tbsp. olive oil
* 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
* 1/8 tsp. sugar
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/4 c. green onion
What to do:
1. Coarsely crumble bacon and set aside.
2. In large bowl, toss together romaine, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sugar and seasonings; toss with salad mixture and divide evenly among four dinner plates. Top each salad with some bacon and sliced green onion.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Beaujolais, Riesling/Rhine, Sangiovese
Calories: 280; Total Fat: 24g; Cholesterol: 15mg; Total Carbs: 10g; Protein: 9g; Sodium: 320mg;