RECIPES & MEALS
Blade Steak Marinated w/ Jalapeno & Cilantro
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 6
Pan fried sweet pepper and onion strips
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Marinate: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 2 lb. pork blade steak, 3/4-in. thick (about 6 chops)
* adobo seasoning with cumin (to taste)
* juice of 3 limes
* 2 jalapeņo chiles, stemmed, seeded and minced
* 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
What to do:
1. Sprinkle adobo seasoning onto both sides of pork.
2. Combine juice, chiles and cilantro in large resealable plastic bag. Add seasoned pork and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min.
3. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Grill pork over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 min. on each side. Do not overcook.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Beaujolais, Rioja/Crianza, Pinot Noir
Calories: 110; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Total Carbs: 0g; Protein: 17g; Sodium: 45mg;