RECIPES & MEALS
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes PB&J Snack Bars
Courtesy of Kellogg'sŪ
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Chill Time: 2 Hr.
What you need:
* 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
* 30 regular marshmallows OR 3 c. miniature marshmallows
* 1 c. creamy peanut butter
* 1/4 c. strawberry jelly or grape jelly
* 4 c. Kellogg's Frosted FlakesŪ cereal
* 1/2 c. dried tart cherries or chopped dried apricots
* 1/2 c. lightly salted, dry roasted peanuts
What to do:
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, peanut butter and jelly. Cook and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKESŪ cereal, cherries and peanuts. Stir until well combined.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 11x7x1 1/2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Loosely cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into rectangles. Best if served the same day.