RECIPES & MEALS
Loaded Egg Clouds
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
* 2 eggs, separated
* 1/4 c. turkey sausage crumbles, browned in skillet according to package directions
* 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
* 2 tsp. diced pimentos, drained on a paper towel
* Pepper for sprinkling
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sausage, scallions and pimentos until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture onto baking sheet, making 2 mounds. Using the back of a spoon, make a well in the center of each mound. Bake for 3 minutes and remove from oven.
4. Gently pour one egg yolk into each well. Return to oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until desired doneness of yolk. Sprinkle with pepper before serving.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.