RECIPES & MEALS
Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
* 1 lb. linguine
* 1 1/2 stick butter
* 3 Tbsp. olive oil
* 10 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. black pepper
* 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
What to do:
1. Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and heat oil until hot.
3. Add garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute garlic 1 to 2 minutes. (Do not brown.) Stir in shrimp and cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley; mix well. Serve immediately over warm linguine.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.