RECIPES & MEALS
Summer Party Salad
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 60 Min.
What you need:
* 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
* 4 Tbsp. lime juice
* 3 clove garlic, minced
* 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. black pepper
* 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, rinsed and drained
* 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
* 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
* 1 c. chopped cucumber
* 1/2 c. thinly sliced scallion
What to do:
1. In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.