RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Chill Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
* 1 beef sirloin steak (3/4 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
* 2 Tbsp. A.1. Original Sauce
* 1/4 c. KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
* 1/4 c. KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
* 2 tsp. KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
* 8 c. loosely packed chopped romaine lettuce
* 1 tomato, cut into wedges
* 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
* 1/2 c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Grill steak 3 min. on each side. Brush with half the A.1. Sauce. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until medium doneness (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with remaining A.1. Sauce.
3. Transfer steak to cutting board; cover. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, mix mayo, dressing and horseradish until blended.
4. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Cover platter with lettuce; top with tomatoes, onions and meat. Drizzle with mayo mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
6 servings, 2 cups each