RECIPES & MEALS
Grilled White Chicken Pizza
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 1/3 c. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.)
* 1 ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust (12 inch)
* 1/2 c. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
* 3/4 c. POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
* 1/3 c. chopped red bell peppers
* 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
* 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
What to do:
1. Heat grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 400°F.
2. Mix dressing and garlic. Drizzle 3 Tbsp. over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of breasts. Refrigerate 5 min.
3. Place chicken over lit area of grill; cook 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Cool slightly; cut into bite-size pieces.
4. Brush pizza crust with remaining dressing mixture; top with all remaining ingredients except basil.
5. Place pizza on grill over unlit area; cover. Grill 12 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, monitoring for consistent grill temperature. Sprinkle with basil.