RECIPES & MEALS
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: 25 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
* 9 eggs
* 1/4 c. mayonnaise
* 1 Tbsp. ground horseradish, drained
* 1 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
* 1 Tbsp. bacon bits
* 1 pinch salt
What to do:
1. Place eggs in a large saucepan with enough water to just cover them. Bring to a boil, then remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let sit 15 minutes.
2. Drain hot water then run cold water over eggs. Add ice cubes to water and let eggs cool 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
4. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.