RECIPES & MEALS
Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 60 Min.
What you need:
* 1 c. bread crumbs
* 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 tsp. paprika
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
* 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
* 2 clove garlic, minced
* 1 (4-pound) chicken, cut into eighths
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic.
3. Dip chicken into garlic butter, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on all sides. Place on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until crispy and no longer pink in center.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.