RECIPES & MEALS
Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 17 Min.
What you need:
* 1 (11.25-ounce) package frozen Texas toast (8 slices)
* 1 (13.5-ounce) package frozen onion rings (16 total)
* 1 (22-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
* 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, sliced thin and drained on paper towels
* 1/2 c. Caesar dressing
* 8 slice muenster cheese
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place toast on a baking sheet. Place onion rings on another baking sheet. Bake both 7 minutes, then remove from oven.
3. Top toast with chicken and roasted peppers. Drizzle Caesar dressing over peppers. Top with cheese and onion rings.
4. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and onion rings are crispy.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.