RECIPES & MEALS
Cheesy Monkey Bread
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 2 OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, quartered
* 2 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
* 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
* 2 green onions, chopped
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Combine franks and bacon. Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters.
3. Arrange half the dough pieces in single layer in 10-inch round on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with layers of half each of the cheese and meat mixture. Cover with remaining dough pieces and meat mixture.
4. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown. Top with remaining cheese; bake 3 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with onions.