RECIPES & MEALS
PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 2 Hr.
What you need:
* 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
* 1 Tbsp. sugar
* 1 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
* 1/2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
* 2 OREO Cookies
What to do:
1. Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP.
2. Place 1 cookie in each of 2 paper-lined muffin pan cups; top with cream cheese mixture.
3. Refrigerate 2 hours.