RECIPES & MEALS
Roasted Root Vegetables
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 40 Min.
What you need:
* 1/4 c. olive oil
* 1 tsp. garlic powder
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
* 1 sprig of rosemary, coarsely chopped
* 3 white potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
* 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
* 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
* 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
* 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into half moons
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary; mix well. Add vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables in a single layer on 2 baking sheets.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.