RECIPES & MEALS
Nothing to It Chicken
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 60 Min.
What you need:
* 1/2 c. creamy Parmesan dressing
* 1/3 c. chicken broth
* 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. black pepper
* 1 (3 - to 3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* Paprika for sprinkling
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and paprika; mix well. Add chicken, coating well.
3. Place chicken in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour remaining mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.