RECIPES & MEALS
Dirt & Worm Cakes
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 3 Hr.
What you need:
* 24 white cupcakes
* 1 c. boiling water
* 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
* 2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
* 48 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
* 2 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
What to do:
1. Place cupcakes in muffin pan cups. Use large fork to pierce holes at 1/4-inch intervals in tops of cupcakes.
2. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Drizzle over cupcakes with small spoon.
3. Refrigerate 3 hours or until gelatin is firm. When ready to serve, dip bottom of muffin pan in warm water 10 sec.; unmold onto serving plate. Frost with COOL WHIP. Garnish with remaining ingredients.
* Make Ahead: Gelatin-filled cupcakes can be made in advance. Freeze in airtight container up to 1 week. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, then frost with COOL WHIP and garnish just before serving.
* How to Store: Keep refrigerated.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 180; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Total Carbs: 30g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 19g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 180mg;