RECIPES & MEALS
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
* 2 flour tortillas (8 in.)
* 3 Tbsp. PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
* 2 carrots, finely shredded (about 1 c.)
* 2 green onions, thinly sliced
What to do:
1. Spread tortillas with cream cheese spread. Top with vegetables.
2. Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 min.
3. Unwrap roll-ups; cut each into 6 pieces just before serving.
* Shortcut: Look for shredded carrots in the produce section of your supermarket. If the shreds are too large, just chop them before using as directed. You will need about 1 cup.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 110; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 16g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 240mg;